The Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) recognizes the importance of protecting its past and current members’ information. MDRT attempts to protect the privacy of those who access its web-sites. It does not, nor is it permitted for any other party, to sell or rent MDRT’s membership list.Data MDRT collects
- Information you provide in applications, surveys, registrations and other forms. This information includes contact information, official title, IP addresses, Social Security numbers (where applicable) and professional association and company affiliations.
- Tracking information for web-site visits, which enables MDRT’s server to recognize you when you visit. MDRT uses "cookies" (a small file placed on a visitor’s hard drive) to facilitate login procedures.
- For verification purposes, MDRT will share information with MDRT members’ affiliated companies and affiliated professional associations.
- MDRT provides Annual Meeting vendors contact information (excluding e-mail addresses) of Annual Meeting attendees.
- MDRT verifies whether a person is currently a member.
- Disclosures also will be made as required by legal process.
For the benefit of its members, MDRT web-sites may include chat rooms, message boards or news groups. Any information disclosed in these areas becomes public information, and you should use caution when disclosing any personal information.
MDRT’s web-sites may contain links to other web-sites not affiliated with MDRT. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you’re leaving an MDRT web-site. MDRT is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of those sites.
Correct/Update your information
You may update or correct your membership data online at www.mdrt.org/member/memberprop.cfm; e-mail email@example.com; fax to (847) 518-8921; or mail to MDRT, 325 West Touhy Avenue, Park Ridge, IL, 60068-4265.
MDRT may update or change this policy at any time. Changes to this site shall be immediately effective.
Note: Unsubscribing/opting-out will prevent you from receiving some MDRT services. These services include the MDRT e-newsletter, educational product offerings via e-mail, membership applications via e-mail, and notification of application problems or approval via e-mail.
If you aren’t receiving the MDRT e-newsletter and other MDRT benefits via e-mail, but would like to, please verify that MDRT has your current e-mail address by visiting www.mdrt.org/member/memberprop.cfm.